Παρασκευή 6 Μαΐου 2011

Nέα Spoiler

Διαβάστε παρακάτω :
I’m desperate for some Supernatural spoilers! Therefore if you ever want your Mr.T 8×10 autographed glossy back, you’ll tell me what I want to know!! What’s going on with the wall inside of Sam’s head? Is it coming down and will this result in Big Brother/Protective Dean coming out? – T.R., Boston
If it comes back with even a scratch…Ahem. Well, since I’ve already told you a bit about Sam’s wall, I can say this: Anything that prompts “protective” Dean to come out will likely be, as executive producer Ben Edlund says, possibly worse than death in some ways. “We’ve flaunted death, [and] it takes one thing away from us dramatically speaking,” he says. “Yeah, there’ll be more death. I can’t really give a body count or a checklist or anything like that…but some of the things that are the most jarring and the most, let’s say potentially painful, don’t incorporate death. So, plot turns, I think, for us, and emotional switchbacks and things like that, are as impactful in the case of these episodes [coming up] as death might be on another show.”


Taken from: SpoilerTV

Μετάφραση κατά προσέγγιση εδώ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου